BTC Microbt Whatsminer M21s 56T
|Material||Metal||Memory Interface||128 Bit|
|Coins||BTC BCH BSV||Size||188 X 130 X 352mm|
BTC Microbt Whatsminer M21s 56T,
Microbt Whatsminer M21s 56T
BTC Bitcoin Asic Miner Machine , Microbt Whatsminer M21s 50t 52t 54t 56t 58t 3360w
|Video Memory Type||DDR5|
|Coins||BTC BCH BSV|
|Output Interface Type||DVI|
|Rating Power||> 1000W|
|Size||188 X 130 X 352mm|
|Video Memory Capacity||≥ 1024MB|
|Interface Type||USB 3.0|
About this miner
MicroBT WhatsMiner M21s is an SHA-256 algorithm mining equipment sold by WhatsMiner. It is able to mine Bitcoin (BTC) with a maximum hashrate of 56TH/s for a power consumption of 3360W. The $1508 USD price includes the PSU.
The MicroBT WhatsMiner M21s technical specifications are as follows:
M21S Whatsminer Bitcoin ASIC Miner running @ ~220V produces ~56TH/s and uses 3360W
M21S Whatsminer Bitcoin ASIC Miner
Hashrate: 54TH/s (+/- 5%) (depends on cooling)
Power Consumption: 3500W per miner
Operating Temperature: -5C~40C
Size: 390mm x 155mm x 240mm
Hunan Lanyue Network Technology Co., Ltd. is one of the earliest professional platform of selling bitcoin mining machines in China for more than 8 years. We are a professional supplier of Asic miner, GPU miner, Graphics card, and Miner parts, both original brand new products, and used ones, and always in stock!
- 1500 square research base and warehouse in Shenzhen.
- 300 square Sales department in Changsha.
- 300 Sales and R&D Integrated Office in Chengdu.
- 100 staff, experienced sales and R&D person.
- 8 years rich experience in Miner industry
Miners are customized products according to customer's request. Price will be adjusted with the fluctuation of market. Please invest carefully and confirm with us before your payment. Once the purchase is completed, it means the recognition of the after-sale policies as below.
1. No refund and return after the payment.
2. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date if they are brand new one.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. We do not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.